||Team Leader - Account Management
||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Account Management, Fision Home
||Fri Sep 1st, 2017
**Deadline to Apply: 9/7/2017
A Team Leader for Account Management
- Task-oriented. Provides instructions and guidance to Account Managers (“AMs”), for the purpose of achieving certain goals. An effective team leader will know team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations. She/He will lead by example, as a skilled communicator and seasoned Account Manager, encouraging team dynamics between the company and our properties.
- Maintains and builds relationships with the Boards as well as POA offices for VIP-assigned operational Hotwire properties. They are responsible for the overall good “health” of their property portfolio, including customer satisfaction, service delivery and status of accounts receivable.
- Build trust and camaraderie between Account Managers
- Consult frequently with Supervisor/Area Manager in assuring delegated tasks and deadlines are met by AMs.
- Working alongside AMs, identify training needs and provide coaching when needed.
- Team building activities. Suggest and organize w/in market opportunities.
- Monitor AM’s performance and report on metrics in delivering “white-glove” customer service.
- Build inter-departmental relationships to ensure all needs met and maintained at personally managed properties and properties w/in DMA, overall.
- Support Area Manager in cultivating relationships among the hierarchy of the leading property management companies that service various Hotwire communities.
- Support AMs in creating relationships with VIP residents and develop a useful dialog.
- Support AMs in handling escalations, in an effective and efficient manner, when necessary from Associations to residents.
- May assist Supervisor/Area Manager with creating strategies and sales plans
- Professionally and appropriately represents the company at property and industry networking gatherings / events.
- Handle crisis situations in a professional manner and liaise with the properties (VIP, AM portfolio) when technical difficulties arise from time to time, informing the property when and how services will be restored and or improved
- Drive delegated projects forward to meet the expectations of our properties, contractual obligations, and Supervisor, as needed.
- Account management of a selected number of Hotwire served properties
- Demonstrates expansive knowledge of Hotwire Communications products and services
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Direct report to Supervisor / Area Manager for Miami-Dade Designated Market Area.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
- 2-4 years of telecommunications industry experience with account management experience preferred
- Project leadership and accountability, working in an inter-departmental level
- Strong English verbal and written skills; Spanish-speaking a plus
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Proficiency in Public Speaking
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics (Company and Account Management)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in group leadership is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) HW Billing System.
- Attainment in identifying a client’s needs and providing strategic solutions
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
*Local candidates who are authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply
*Sponsorship is not available for this position
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com