||Technical Solutions Developer
||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Ft. Lauderdale, FL
||Tue Aug 8th, 2017
The Technical Solutions Specialist will develop and maintain a master RFP and RFQ program including writing and editing copy, working with Construction and Engineering teams to translate concepts into appropriate language for various groups (government, IT, Engineers as well as end users), as well as develop and maintain a share point workflow system to allow access to these standardized file. In addition, employee will deliver copy points for technical collateral for internal and external customers.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets the applicable compliance standards and audience for each specific RFP / RFQ issued.
- Provide comprehensive editing by reviewing both content (for completeness, accuracy, and appropriate language) and form (for organization, visual design, and usability).
- Determine the proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for qualifications (RFQ’s) and attending strategy meetings.
- Assist with the scripting and roll out for print and multi-media versions of training manuals , technical certifications, trouble shooting guides
- Assist Sales Engineer and content manager in developing technical content including case studies, white papers and collateral for colocation, data center sales.
- Ideally experience in B2B applications with customer technical support/
- Versed in all technical aspects of infrastructure services including design, build and facility management within data center, telecomm and broadband industries
- 3+ years of experience in broadband /Telecom marketing
- Experience with State, Local and National Government entities
- 3+ years of experience technical writing, layout skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google Docs, Sales Force and KMZ, Visio
- Knowledge and experience in Fiber Optics, PONT/FTTx, Ethernet, TCP/IP Transmission
- Knowledge of network protocols , configurations and understanding of LAN/WAN operations
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills servicing both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent written communication skills servicing both technical and non-technical personnel
Willing to travel up to 20%. Nights and weekend shifts up to 50%
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org