|Position:||Inventory Logistics Analyst|
|Division:||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications|
|Location:||Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|Open Date:||Thu Aug 10th, 2017|
**Deadline to apply EOB 8/17/17**
Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and inventory allocations, and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems. Manage Hotwires internal material catalog, which will list all approved preferred products, and the vendor listings, and also update monthly with any new product introduction.
• Provide analytical support to the business unit with respect to the inventory position for specific products.
• Assist with managing the inventory forecast (which includes both on-and-off book liabilities) and the consigned inventory process with our main subcontract manufactures.
• Support the master scheduling, materials planning, and materials requisition functions.
• Resolve critical material shortages, manage bills of material, and process Change Orders.
• Fulfillment tracking & Logistics Coordination
• Transportation Management Strategy
• Inventory Return - Management & Tracking
• Inventory movement tracking
• Asset tracking & management
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Hotwire Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.
Hotwire Communications does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hotwire Communications and Hotwire Communications will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.