|Position:||Commercial Billing Specialist|
|Division:||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications|
|Location:||Ft. Lauderdale, FL|
|Open Date:||Wed Jul 27th, 2016|
The Commercial Billing Specialist will be responsible for billing and any related bookkeeping for commercial accounts and divisions of Hotwire.
Qualifications Including Educational, Work History or Certifications:
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Must be detail oriented and execute with a high level of accuracy.
• Sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work with minimal direction and independently.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments projects and tasks concurrently.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically, intermediate to advanced Excel skills..
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must have a strong work ethic and display personal and corporate integrity.
• Must be self-motivated and results-driven.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hotwire Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.
Hotwire Communications does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hotwire Communications and Hotwire Communications will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
*Sponsorship is not available for this position