||Install Telecommunications Technician
||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Launch Install Technicians
||Fort Lauderdale, FL
||Fri Jan 13th, 2017
The Installation Technician will be responsible for pulling wire within the subscriber home for new installation work.
- Assist Installation Tech II and other team members with customer activation of fiber optic telecommunication installation in subscriber homes including single family, condo and apartments in various locations including pulling low voltage wire.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be willing and able to work in confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
- Have basic tools (screw driver set, copper wire cutters, wire strippers).
- Basic knowledge of customer premise installation of telecommunication services.
- Experience pulling wire or apprenticeship preferred
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds and operate efficiently and effectively in customer attic and crawl spaces
- You must work within manufacturer’s rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts
- The employee is required to talk and hear
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl sometimes in tight spaces
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus and able to manipulate objects such as pens, keyboard and mouse
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Telecommunications: 1 year
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hotwire Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.
Hotwire Communications does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hotwire Communications and Hotwire Communications will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
*Sponsorship is not available for this position
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org