||Commercial Sales Representative
||Fision Work / HBS
||Sales, Fision Work
||Palm Beach, FL
||Fri Oct 14th, 2016
Hotwire Business Solutions is a next-generation, converged communications provider that delivers services over an extensive, state-of-the-art fiber optic network. Hotwire's Fision Work division provides a full suite of advanced, enterprise-quality business solutions, including high speed internet, voice, IPTV, video conferencing and security services. The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for the sale of Hotwire’s commercial services portfolio to small, mid-size and large businesses. He/she possesses deep telecom industry experience and professional selling skills and works as part of a team to drive new sales revenue through prospecting and business development activities in their territory. The SSR identifies and qualifies business opportunities, effectively positions Fision Work product solutions vs. the competition and presents sales proposals to prospective clients to capture new business revenue.
- Embrace our hardworking, success-driven culture which focuses on our people and our customers
- Drive long-term growth and build sustainable value for Hotwire
- Achieve assigned sales, marketing and business development objectives
- Perform market analysis and planning, including individual market analysis, project plans, sales forecasts, etc. to support market development
- Develop local market partnerships and organizational affiliations to actively promote and position the Fision Work brand in territory
- Perform professional sales and marketing activities to acquire new customers in our target markets accordance with company standards
- Generate new sales through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, customer referrals, and partner relationships
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to deliver a great customer experience and drive customer retention
- Practice a disciplined approach to sales activity, sales funnel and sales forecast management in SFDC
- Maintain accurate and complete records in SFDC and prepare sales reports as required
- Partner effectively with other departments, including Sales Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Operations, Service Delivery, Technical Operations, etc.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of small, medium and large businesses and associated data, internet, voice, television and security applications and service offerings
- Exercise consistently good judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Practice consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends when requested.
- Generate new sales through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Natural team player with unquestioned integrity and business ethics
- Positive, high-energy style and strong work ethic
- Self-starter who leads by example and personal involvement
- Opportunistic competitor who is eager to achieve and be an impact player
- Personally accountable for delivering results
- Able to multi-task and work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or marketing
- Requires 3-5 years related experience
- Maintains a valid Florida Driver’s License and driving record that meets Hotwire Communications standards. Also maintains current automobile insurance.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hotwire Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.
Hotwire Communications does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hotwire Communications and Hotwire Communications will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
*Sponsorship is not available for this position
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org