||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Launch Install Technicians
||Wed May 25th, 2016
The Installation Technician will be responsible for running and completing quality new installation of telecommunication services within the subscriber home.
- Customer activation of fiber optic telecommunication installation in subscriber homes including single family, condo and apartments in various locations including pulling low voltage wire.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in installing and testing cable, phone and internet
- Ability to install all types of CAT5/CAT6 drop wire
- Ability to install connectors on CAT5/CAT6 drop wire
- Ability to install customer premise equipment including digital converters
- Ability to trouble shoot IP issues from any telecommunications demark to customer premise equipment
- Ability to configure customer PC for internet operations
- Ability to test and tone all drop wires from equipment room to end user location
- Valid driver license and transportation
- Successfully work independently
- Proficiency using small hand tools and larger power tools
- Comfortable working on a ladder and all heights
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 pounds and operate efficiently and effectively in customer attic and crawl spaces
- You must work within manufacturer’s rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts
- The employee is required to talk and hear
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl sometimes in tight spaces
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus and able to manipulate objects such as pens, keyboard and mouse
**Relocation not offered for this position to external candidates**
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Hotwire Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status.
Hotwire Communications does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hotwire Communications and Hotwire Communications will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
*Sponsorship is not available for this position
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com